Click here for a larger version of the site map in Adobe PDF format.
Prairie Oasis Campground & Cabins Policies:
1. We are a pet friendly family campground. Pets must be leashed and accompanied at all times unless closed inside the RV. PLEASE pick up their droppings! All handicapped animals are welcome with their guests in the buildings, pets are not welcome in the facility buildings.
2. Check-in time is 2:00PM except on Fridays & Saturdays at 1:00PM. Check-out is 11:00AM except on Sundays and Holidays at 12:00PM. Early and late extensions are often available for a fee. Please speak with us.
3. Firewood is for sale in the camp store. DO NOT BRING RAW WOOD FROM OUTSIDE YORK COUNTY.
4. Quiet hours are 10:00PM to 8:00AM. Office hours are 7:30AM to 9:00PM.
5. If campers receive guests (or additional campers) at the campground, there is a $3.00 fee per person per day. Parking for additional vehicles is limited, with a $5.00 fee for each additional vehicle. EVERYONE MUST STOP AT THE OFFICE AND REGISTER.
6. The equipment, apparatus, and facilities furnished are solely for the convenience of registered campers, and all persons using them do so at their own risk. You will be held responsible for any damages, including electrical poles and sewer head damages. The management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, or any act of God. Failure to comply with these rules or other requests by the management will result in immediate eviction and shall not receive a refund.
CAMPGROUND SECURED BY VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM